Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Assignments.....*yawn*

Kay, still compensating for my lost weekend, I'm doing the assg for tomorrow's "Fashion Styling" class in the last minute. So, after dozing off on my desk several times, I got around to posting this.

Now, about the assignment, we are supposed to make two collages to depict wardrobe essentials first for yourself and then the second for any one celebrity....oh and we are supposed to paste magazine cutouts for this. So, I'm slogging through all those old magazines looking for my supposed wardrobe essentials. Here is a peek at my desktop right now:

And mind you, I'm only done cutting out pix for one collage...God help me with the other! 

Anyways, I will post the completed collage and list exactly what my wardrobe essentials are tomorrow. Bye for now... : *

No comments:

Post a Comment